Through new mechanisms in the fulcrum, there is no longer any slip-stick or ‘breaking the footwheel free’ when adjusting the fulcrum. This allows divers of all ages to adjust the fulcrum to their desired position.
The Short Stand features a new alignment beam that runs between the fulcrum and rear end, ensuring the rear end and the fulcrum are correctly spaced and aligned. This gives a much more consistent feel of the board, giving divers even more confidence as they take off.
Correct installation of our stands and boards is vital to giving divers the confidence they need.
In conjunction with the beam for alignment, the shape of the mounting locations has been designed to allow for more flexibility when mounting holes in the deck are misaligned.
Using innovative design and more sustainable manufacturing processes, the Short Stand is virtually maintenance free. The fulcrum mechanism no longer requires adding grease or cleaning to ensure optimal use and there are no longer any anti-rattle clamps/ roller clamps to adjust. The only routine maintenance is to add oil to the hinges.
• New fulcrum mechanisms avoid slip-stick when adjusting the fulcrum
• Alignment beam to ensure correct installation and spacing between the rear end of the stand and the fulcrum giving greater consistency between diving stands
• Redesigned mounting locations ensure correct alignment and compensate for less-than-ideal decks
• Enhanced coating process to reduce corrosion
• Virtually maintenance free
• Increased performance and consistency between stands
• Easier fulcrum adjustments – especially for younger divers • Easier installation process